Saturday, December 10, 2011

One Last Shipment...

This Just In!!!
One last shipment from Archipelago & K. Hall



Wow! How busy I have been! STILL no time for Pinterest! Meanwhile, my daughters are telling me what they find on it....maybe if they helped more, I might be able to squeeze a little time in on there too! That being said, I have lots of good things to say about the girls today.



First of all, Shawna (12 1/2) took FIRST PLACE...OVERALL, in FOUR events at her horse competition this weekend!!! Now, I realize that this may come across as bragging, but "It Is What It IS"!!!! She competed in a 15 and under class. Rumor has it that she beat several of the older girls in the 17 and under class as well! Awesome job Shawna and Annie!

Next, would be Jessica. She is doing SO well in school and has a lot of fun at her new job at Arby's.


This photo was taken on my dad's birthday. Dad, Dara (19), my mom, and Jess (17) with her new painting.


Have to post a couple of Dara's paintings....just because I think that they are

AMAZING!!!

This one was painted for Jess after she recently dyed her natural blonde hair to RED!


The 2 little human thumbs belong to Jess, as she is holding it.


The pics are a little blury, but I still wanted to post them.




I have to send a very heartfelt thank you out to all of you that have been giving advice on different locations for our screen door. So far, we checked out Iowa and Idaho. Love, LOVED Iowa (Iowa City with our O'Rourke girls)...However, their winters are so very cold and those TORNADOES! It is hard to tell if it was that amazing, or was it the company that we were with? Then, we were off to Idaho...Boise...yeah...we just didn't "feel" it. Next, we will be going to Oregon. We will visit Mary K and she will be telling us where we need to go and check out.


We Welcome ALL Advice for Locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment